Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:03:03 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        Tim =?utf-8?Q?=C4=8Cas?= <darkuranium@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for comments on a keycap (keyboard key) logo

Tim =C4=8Cas <darkuranium@gmail.com> writes:
> He said that he'll fix those eyes shortly and contact the author of
> the "modern" logo, so it appears that both will get added!

The author of the modern logo has vanished without a trace (before
delivering all the agreed-upon materials), but he doesn't own the rights
to it anyway - the Foundation does.

> In the meantime, any comments as to which of these should he use
> (n.b.: on the monochromatic variants are applicable here):
> http://www.freebsd.org/logo/logo-basic.png

I vote for the outline version, but with thicker lines.

However, I don't use Cherry keyboards - I use Logitech UltraX keyboards,
which have laptop keys - so I probably won't be able to use the caps...

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no