Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:05:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Agus Hariadi <agushariadi@yahoo.com>
To:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: System date time

sorry about my question, this more specific
i have 2 computer one is FreeBSD V.4.4 with
AMD Atlhon 1200Mhz (with local time JAVT) and the
other one is M$Windows 98 this both date & time is
same, i set exp 12:00:00. about one hour i look in to
they computer system date & time. The M$Windows'98 is
13:00:00 but the computer with FreeBSD system have
15:00:00. the computer with FreeBSD i reboot and i
look in to system bios, they look is ok (the sistem
bios is 13:00:03).

note: if i run with computer celeron 566 Mhz
the system date & time is ok

Thank's
Agoes