Date:      Wed, 06 Jan 1999 12:37:09 +0100
From:      Isaac BLONDEL NGO <ingo@rain.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ja-handbook-2.2.8

Please, can some good perfoms master help me!

Can some one explain me basiquely how to install Freebds and win95 in
two
diferent drives on my machine.
running DOS, I've first install win95 on the Drive II.
Then i installed BSD on Drive I. Using the holly space on this drive and
setting it
bootable

But when i restarted the machine, i can no more boot on the Win 95
Operating Sys.
The only bootable drive is the Drive I (Freebds).
Can some one help me on this way to set those two operating systems?

He will given greats thanks!

Cheers,

Isaac.