Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:51:13 -0400
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        van snickers <vanette8@yahoo.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pls help me

Please don't post the newsgroup asking people to do your homework for
you.  It's your job to find resources to help you, not to spam a list
devoted to another topic.

I will give you one tip, though: If you as lazy about programming as you
are are about typing English, you won't go far.  It's not that much
harder to spell "cause" and "you" and such, or at least to *try* to
write in English.

I know that this "cutesy/shortened" English is all the rage in juvenile
chat rooms but it looks lazy and ignorant in other contexts.  I mean, I
don't begrudge people spelling errors (Lord knows I'm in no position to
do so), but at least look like you are trying to write proper English.