Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:30:26 +1000
From:      "Desk Centre" <sales@deskcentre.co.uk>
To:        "perl@FreeBSD.org" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Need Your Office Space To Work Harder?

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view online http://oomph=
.digitalwelly.com/t/r-e-kyjkjyk-=
yktdlhdjdd=
-x/

Dear Customer

Whether your Finance business has grown and your space isn't quite workin=
g for you or you'd like to create a more innovative environment to inspir=
e your team, Deskcentre is here to help. We offer a Complimentary Design =
Consultation to help make the most of the space you have through intellig=
ent spacial design, innovative storage solutions and affordable office fu=
rniture. We can also work with you on any projects that may require a ded=
icated office design and installation service. Our services can work hand=
 in hand with yours, to offer an unrivalled customer experience.

Complimentary Design Service to help make the most of your space    Exper=
t team to plan, design and build a functional, yet stylish environment fo=
r you    See your office brought to life through 2D designs and 3D walkth=
roughs    Affordable solutions to truly maximise your budget    Over 10,0=
00 practical and affordable furniture and accessory solutions to choose f=
rom online at www.deskcentre.co.uk    Over 25 years trusted expertise in =
creating functional and stylish office solutions

Great Prices On Furniture and Office Solutions

Stunning Boardroom Table 2700mm x 1200mm x 740mm high Silver frame on wra=
p around leg, other frame finishes available POA Choice of coloured tops =
available, special colours POA Built in LED lighting system to give the W=
OW factor 5 year warranty PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION

Was =C2=A33,345, now only =C2=A31,339

In built cable management 12mm Toughened black glass top panel Silver fra=
me with cable risers Horizontal cable ducts along the beams Cable ducts w=
ill also accept power & data modules Leg frames are die cast Warranty 5 y=
ears PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION

Was =C2=A3730, now only =C2=A3365

Executive Black Leather chair with chrome frame Soft pad for extra comfor=
t Gas Lift height adjustment High quality Leather upholstery Superior con=
struction 5 star Chrome swivel base with chrome hooded twin wheel castors=
 2 year Warranty PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY

Only =C2=A3325

Save today at  www.deskcentre.co.uk [http://www.deskcentre.co.uk/making-=
office-spaces-work-harder/],

or call 0845 313 7456

*Terms and conditions apply. For full details  click here [http://shop.d=
eskcentre.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.html]