Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 1995 16:01:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com
Subject:   Motherboards Revisitied (GIGA-BYTE)

    Well, the best sounding motherboard that I have come across (if I stick
with the VLB motherboard option) is a GIGA-BYTE.  Does anyone know of any
problems with their motherboards, or are they supposed to be pretty good?  From
what I've heard they seem to be pretty stable.  It's got an AWARD BIOS (never
heard of it...)... any experiences?  Thanks...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead -- System/Network Administration, User Support, Software Devel.
Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research