Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:20:30 -0230
From:      graham <graham@avint.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Password security

It's alot easier to fool Biometrics than you think.
I saw an episode of @discovery on The Discovery Channel's Canadian channel
explaining how a mathematician and some grad students could fool all the current
commercial biometric systems with common household items available from any
supermarket. But I don't fully remember the details of that paticular episode.