Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 22:26:04 +0300
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2 more simple questions...

ok, I finally got xwindows all setup and running fine, now I want to
know, how to i change the color of the backrounds in the xterms? right
now they are white, and I'd like them to be black. also, I have the
walnut creek distro of FreeBSD 2.2.5 on CD. I want to know if netscape
came with it so I don't have to download the whole thing. it's a huge
download. if it came with it, please tell me where the file is located
on the cd. thanks again..