Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 01:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        Stephen McKay <mckay@thehub.com.au>
Cc:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Duplicate cvs-cur deltas

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Stephen McKay wrote:

> I'm getting each update twice.  Once at full speed, once at slow speed.
> Here are the headers for an example duplicate:

Thanks, Stephen, I think I have it right now, the aliases that I was using
were wrong.  I think both the normal and fast lists should be OK now.

I will get ftp up tomorrow, I hope.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.