Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:27:32 +0000
From:      "wma_semihalf.com (Wojciech Macek)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Abandoned] D3034: Add BUS_UNMASK_INTR method

wma_semihalf.com abandoned this revision.
wma_semihalf.com added a comment.

Thanks! That was really  helpful.  However I'm still confused about the system I have. I didn't powered up the full configuration yet, but I'm afraid it has two root pics then (one per each 48-cpu partition). Nevertheless, I'm abandoning this review for a while and stick to hacking generic_timer. When I test it on actual hw I will get back to this patch. However I'm still thinking the generic mask/unmask pair might be a useful feature.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3034