Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:35:59 +0100
From:      "Bel Ross" <adamasesay2003@coloursystems.com>
To:        <trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org>
Subject:   This is going to fly!

Looks like S_M A_A is battering through shorters at the $.09 level and is at
the ready to fly past $0.15 this next few days. We should propel these
shorters off the spot and we would all cook up a big league profit on S_M
A_A!

Trading Date: October, 10
Name: SMA Alliance, Inc.
Symbol to buy: S_M A_A
Last Price: 0.12
Long Term Target: $.40

This week S_M A_A declared a release of a secondary office on the East Coast
as well as a understanding with Lexus (BMW and Mercedes proposed in Q4) to
likely use patented S_M A_A tech at their car lots throughout the continent!