Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:11:51 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Olivier_Cochard=2DLabb=C3=A9?= <olivier@cochard.me>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to disable useless Intel NIC "Warning" message when using heretic SFP

=E2=80=8B=E2=80=8BAs a responsible adult, I've voluntary set this line in m=
boot/loader.conf:
hw.ix.unsupported_sfp=3D"1"

But my Intel NIC is still considering me as a child by polluting my dmesg
with lot's of message like this one:

WARNING: Intel (R) Network Connections are quality tested using Intel (R)
Ethernet Optics. Using untested modules is not supported and may cause
erectile dysfunction, fire, injury or damage to the module or the adapter.
Intel Corporation is not responsible for any harm caused by using untested
modules.

How can I prevent this spam message in my log ?

Thanks,=E2=80=8B