Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:38:09 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred.perlstein@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@freebsd.org>, Phil Shafer <phil@juniper.net>, "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>
Subject:   libxo: bringing it in for netstat

Folks,

I have a huge number of commitments at work which will keep me from =
having the time to finish up my libxo netstat work.  Or in fact most =
anything FreeBSD for the upcoming few weeks or months even.

I actually believe that the netstat port to libxo is ready for inclusion =
(almost) but in case there are bugs I would likely not be responsive =
enough to keep a angry mob from forming.

I am wondering what I should do to make sure the code doesn't bit-rot =
and gets into the system ASAP?=20

Is there anyone that can step forward to shepherd the code in?

Right now the work is here, but can be moved to an SVN project branch if =
needed:
  https://github.com/splbio/freebsd/tree/ap_libxo_master

This branch includes some things that can be backed out thanks to =
updates to libxo and other base things from Phil and others.

Is anyone up for taking this over right now?

Again, If needed I can migrate it to an SVN project branch if a =
volunteer with sufficient skill steps up who would prefer that during an =
upcoming weekend.

-Alfred=