Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:15:24 +0200
From:      usleepless@gmail.com
To:        "Erin E Conn" <econn@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cxm0: unknown tuner code 0x63 - workaround?

> I tried adding a case for it in cxm_eeprom.c as was suggested for
> another user in the archives, but all that did was silence the
> complaining that the tuner code was unknown; the device still failed to
> attach.

at which line did you add your case statement? this approach worked
for my "unsupported tuner".

according to ivtv-sources, you have a { TUNER_TCL_2002N,     "TCL 2002N 5H"=
}

let me check which comes closest, hmm have you tried putting your case
statement directly above the 0x55? ( and then fallthrough... )

if that still fails, you will have to analyze ivtv to find the
differences for you tuner.

regards,

usleep