Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:38:50 -0700
From:      "Jeff Shevlen" <jshevlen@passedpawn.com>
To:        "Axel Scheepers" <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Buildworld

> Hmm... remove /usr/obj by hand and rebuild ?
> Or else you might consider doing a fresh cvsup

I've been cleaning /usr/obj each time unfortunately, and it hasn't
made a difference.

I've also tried to download the sources again, and this is the next in
what's turning into a growing line of problems: I can't get out to the
network.  Because of the problems associated with buildworld, the
machine can no longer connect to the network.  I've tried to get out
(ping, traceroute, cvsup) but to no avail.  I've tried using
sysinstall to grab the sources, but that doesn't work either.
Le'Catch 22.

I think I'll just scrub and reinstall.  The machine is pretty bare
bones, and I've spent the better part of the weekend pissing around
with it.  I'm kinda loathe to do a reinstall though; leaves a Win
taste in my mouth.

Thanks anyhow,