Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 1995 11:34:18 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Suggest src/Makefile all: copy /usr/src/.ctm_status to /usr/obj/usr/src

I suggest we consider src/Makefile all: copying
	/usr/src/.ctm_status to /usr/obj/usr/src/
this would help ctm users when filing bug reports.
I for instance run a single nfs mounted src, with multiple obj/ trees,
the src/ was rebuilt a few days back, but the system for which I want to
provide background environment info for a `ports' bug report runs from an obj
at earlier patch level (& I cant remember which)

I realise we don't all use ctm, I'd think we could do the same for a .mirror,
& whatever for sup, & even some extract log stamp for few
who do a local cvs extract, as their means of gen'ing src/

Julian S