Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 04:37:23 +0000
From:      "mufassa bendover" <mamasboy256@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help a NEWBIE

DEAR SIR,
         Thank you for reading this E-Mail. My name is Ayan Shafqat and I am
a UNIX newbie. UNIX is very interisting yet I'm having a problem with my PC.

My PC contains:
233 MHz AMD-K6 processor
32 MB RAM
200 MB SCSI
2500 MB IDE HDD
baby AT Motherboard (SOYO)

But the problem is that the serial prots arent responding. The mouse isnt
moving, and the modem isnt working. I will be very happy if you would help
me out. Oh! Please don't laugh at my E-Mail address. Thank you again.
                                         Ayan Shafqat.