Date:      Thu, 15 May 2003 22:47:13 +0100
From:      Subscriber <subscriber@insignia.com>
To:        "'stable@freebsd.org'" <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: iHEADS UP: ipsec packet filtering change

I have seen this said before. I've also seen it said that gif
is just a way of getting the routing right. But every single
practical example I have seen about how to set up a VPN link
between two Lans using FreeBSD boxes uses gif.

I'm using gif. If I take it out and just use plain setkey and
racoon, what should I substitute to get the packets addressed
to my office network sent through the tunnel?

Jim Hatfield