Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:25:04 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zfs panic "evicting znode"

--IJAclU0AInkryoed

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:34:20PM -0400, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> Howdy,
>=20
> I have a box running 8.0-RELEASE that recently started panicing every few=
=20
> hours with the following message:
>=20
> panic: evicting znode 0xa1eafe80

Do you have at least backtrace from DDB?

What kind of workload do you have? I was no able to find a way to
trigger znode_evict_error() call (this is what you're seeing).
You could try changing '#if 1' to '#if 0' in
zfs_znode.c:znode_evict_error(), but I don't think this code path was
ever tested, because as I said, I was unable to trigger it.

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--IJAclU0AInkryoed

--IJAclU0AInkryoed--