Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:55:29 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ecc on i386

In message <20010925012041.CC9613808@overcee.netplex.com.au> Peter Wemm writes:
: - our NMI handlers are a festering pile of excretement.  They dont have
: the code to 'ack' the NMI so it isn't possible to return after recovery.

I have code to do the ack, but people have complained in the past that
this code is too chipset specific so I've never committed it. :-(

Being able to break to debugger with the NMI switch multiple times
sure is nice, however.

Warner