Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:02:51 -0500
From:      Carmel <carmel_ny@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OFF TOPIC -- Latex Question

I know this doesn't belong here=3B however I was hoping someone could
give me a quick answer.

I have a document I am writing=2C actually a new set of By Laws for an
organization. The format should be as shown here:

		Article I
		  Name

Bla-bla

section 1

section 2

		Article II
		  Members

And so on. I can accomplish this easily in MS Word=3B however=2C I have not
been able to find a way to make Latex use "Article" as opposed to
"Chapter" in its heading. I have to use "Article" I have Googled for
over a day without success. I find it very strange that Latex doesn't
have an "\article" definition like "\section" and "\chapter". Is there
any way to do this or am I stuck with MS Word. BTW=2C I did investigate
the "titlesec" package=2C but I did not see a way to accomplish it.

Thanks

--=20
Carmel =E2=9C=8C
carmel_ny@hotmail.com