Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:17:17 +0530
From:      Shantanu Mahajan <shantanoo+fbsd@ieee.org>
To:        Steve Warwick <ukla@attbi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail - blackhole da spam?

+++ Steve Warwick [freebsd] [28-02-03 11:36 -0800]:
| Hey All,
|
| I seem to be getting more spam lately and in an effort to protect my clients
| I use a catch all in the the virtuser table
|
| @domain-name.ext error:nouser
|
| However, this is resulting in more traffic as the spam needs to be bounced
| back out, to a server that refuses the mail and so on.
|
| Question is: is it possible to send catch all mail to a blackhole? dev/null
| for example
|

| Thanks
|
| Steve
|
| ------------------------------
	you can use mail/access file to deny mail from
	certain domains. also rbl (eg ordb) can be use to
	reduce spam.

	Regards,
	Shantanu

--
Everyone is a genius.  It's just that
some people are too stupid to realize it.

PGP keyID	      	: 137AFD9E
PGP keyID fingerprint	: C7DA 3350 1DEA F371 37DC  D92A F0D4 C2ED 137A FD9E