Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:19:00 -0600
From:      Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wholesale POP's.

MegaNet, www.mega.net, had a program where you could resell their pops.
When I talked to them last year they had an impressive coverage area nation
wide.  I believe they cut the price if you could handle your own radius
authentication.

I never went anywhere with them beyond asking a few questions, so....
Your mileage may vary.

Eric Stanfield, K2Access
Keno Kozie and Associates
222 N LaSalle #1500
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 332-3000

                    Bill Fumerola
                    <billf@mu.org>             To:     Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
                    Sent by:                   cc:     Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
                    owner-freebsd-isp@F        Subject:     Re: Wholesale POP's.
                    reeBSD.ORG

                    01/17/01 09:14 PM

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 10:03:33PM -0500, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 06:00:13PM -0600, Erich Zigler wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone out there is capable of selling wholesale
POP's in
> > New Mexico. We have our own radius server, just need POP's.
>
> Check the archives? :)

You have no clue what he's asking for, do you?

--
Bill Fumerola - security yahoo         / Yahoo! inc.
              - fumerola@yahoo-inc.com / billf@FreeBSD.org