Date:      01 Feb 2002 13:21:46 -0600
From:      "Kirk R. Wythers" <kwythers@forestry.umn.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   trouble installing onto two drives

Thanks to everyone for the assistance with userconfig. Now I am stuck
trying to get both scsi discs partitioned (sliced). When I'm at the
screen to select which disc to do the install on I can select disc 0,
partition it the way I want, mark it bootable, but then I can't figure
out how to go back and select disc 1, so that I can partition it and put
a second swap slice and /home on it.

FDisk seems to want to only deal with one disc at a time. I think the
problem is that FDisk is not returning to the "select drives" screen
after I slice up and name mount points of the first drive.

any thoughts?

Kirk
--
Kirk R. Wythers				University of Minnesota
Tel: 612.625.2261			Department of Forest Resources