Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:02:51 -0700
From:      "Corey Snow" <corey@snowpoint.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update OpenSSH?

There's been some discussion about this on the list, but I'm not sure
how or if to apply it- I installed FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE and it has
OpenSSH 2.9 as part of the distribution. However, OpenSSH is at a
higher version now (3.x) and I'd like to use the later version.

Question: How do I go about updating my installed version of OpenSSH?
I had added the OpenSSH package, but it just installed it side-by-
side with the distribution one.

Thanks for any responses,

Corey Snow