Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 17:42:18 -0600
From:      ashish_lal@agilent.com
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel boot up problem

Hi:
I am using FreeBSD 3.3 on a proprietary machine. The problem is that a T1
card (which is a PCI device) conflicts with an in-built PCI Intel Ethernet
10/100 card (fxp0). Please let me know me if I have to modify the T1 driver.
Basically the kernel stops after the T1 driver's probe function (I don't
think it reaches the attach function). The fxp0 and the T1 card show an IRQL
conflict (both have irq 0x10). Is there a way to resolve this conflict? I
have tried "boot -c" and can't change the irql of either device.
Thanks,
--Ashish