Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:47:34 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ./mail/mew without ./japanese/mew

> (or maybe the dependency should go the other way; japanese/mew could
> depend on mail/mew)

I haven't looked at the japanese/mew myself. But from the look of the
mail/mew Makefile I reckon your suggestion of mail/mew either being a
wrapper for japanese/mew or else being broken looks good.

I don't know how these things get updated so that cvsup users benefit,
I was just pointing out a potential problem for people who know even
less than me.

:)

Sheldon.