Date:      Fri, 12 May 2017 19:32:30 +0000
From:      Sarah Bost <sarah.bost@infmicrohub.com>
To:        "freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org" <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nortel Users Leads

Hello,

Would you be interested in Nortel Users information in excel sheet for unli=
mited usage?

We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone a=
nd company details of companies using Nortel Users.

We also provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin Ame=
rica.

We also have other Nortel Users like:- Avaya Users, Cisco Users, Lucent Use=
rs, Aastra Users, Juniper Network Users, Mitel Users, Ericsson Users, Plant=
ronics Users, ShoreTel Users, Ciena Users, Alteon websystem NEC Users, Bay =
Networks Users, Nokia Network Users, AT&T Users, Genband Users, Siemes User=
s, Huawei Users, NetApp Users, Novell Users and many more..

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost and sample fil=
e appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Sarah Bost

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply bac=
k "Leave Out" in a subject line