Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 23:20:15 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        zamy27@hsonline.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2 more simple questions...

On 11 Apr, Scott Myron wrote:
> ok, I finally got xwindows all setup and running fine, now I want to
> know, how to i change the color of the backrounds in the xterms? right
> now they are white, and I'd like them to be black. also, I have the
> walnut creek distro of FreeBSD 2.2.5 on CD. I want to know if netscape
> came with it so I don't have to download the whole thing. it's a huge
> download. if it came with it, please tell me where the file is located
> on the cd. thanks again..

First off what window manager are yopu running?  If it is fvwm you
might try the following.

Exec "I"  exec rxvt -font 9x15 -fg while -bg Balck -geometry
80x20+224+69 &

That all goes on one line in the system.fvwmrc file.  www.PLiG.org ahs
links to wmgrs that contain man pages and sample config files.

Netscape is a download.  ftp.netscape.com  If you have Linux emulation
installed, then you can use the Linux version, for which there a some
plugins available.  I have had good luck with the Linux version.

Frank