Date:      Thu, 19 May 2005 11:45:06 -0300
From:      "Dr.Beco" <dr.beco@gmail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Workstation Group

Dear FreeBSD managers,

I would like to invite you and the community to this new email (or web)
discussion list, at google group:

"Linux Workstation".

The group description is:
"This group is dedicated to all linux lovers that want to use linux as its
personal computer operational system. When we want to learn linux from the
point of view of a user, not an admin; of a single computer or notebook, not
a server machine. Please, welcome! Lets show linux can dominate the world!"

We know linux is very good as servers, but it is as home users OS that M$ is
dominating the market, and where Linux should focus to grow.

Also, home users have very different necessities from admin and server
machines, like programs, politiks, money, vocabulary less technical, etc. We
invite all of you, including admins and moderators, because your expertise
would help to answer the questions from new users.

* Group name: Linux Workstation
* Group home page: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/linux-workstation
* Group email address linux-workstation@googlegroups.com
* Subscribe: mailto: linux-workstation-subscribe@googlegroups.com

Feel invited! Feel in home!

Thank your attention,
Beco.

PS. There is a portuguese version "linux-workstation-br" if you like.

--
Ruben Carlo Benante
UFPE - Universidade Federal de Pernambuco

Contatos:
http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~rcb/
FAX: +55 (81) 2126-8438
FONE: +55 (81) 2126-8430 r:4067

'They say to me that very old adage "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, feed him for life". Well, I am not a fisher; I am a
philosopher. But I need to eat. So, just give the goddam fish, if you dont
mind, please.'
(Benante, R. C. 2005)