Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:49:14 +0200
From:      j@ida.interface-business.de (J Wunsch)
To:        gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: exmh question

As garyj@frt.dec.com wrote:

> this is a tk thing. I get around it by always making tk with TK_NO_SECURITY
> (or something like that). Try looking at the tk man pages, maybe you'll
> find a hint.

Well, removing all the hosts from the access list did the trick,
although i find this fairly crude (the hosts are on the list since i
can basically trust them).

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem to handle the inbox at all, i don't see
any mail from /var/mail/$USER displayed in exmh.

> > {couldn't execute "folders": no such file or directory}
> >

> there should be a /usr/local/lib/exmh<version>/folders.tcl file. Maybe
> it's missing ? Mine's not executable but it still works.

j@dasya 76% ls /usr/local/lib/exmh-2.0gamma/fold*
/usr/local/lib/exmh-2.0gamma/folder.tcl
/usr/local/lib/exmh-2.0gamma/folderNew.tcl

So this seems to be an inconsistency in this version of the port.

> I'm running exmh-2.0zeta and it works just fine for me.

This is -gamma.  I'll probably revert to the old one then.

--
J"org Wunsch					       Unix support engineer
joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de       http://www.interface-business.de/~j