Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:17:20 +0200
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
Cc:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Duplicate cvs-cur deltas

On Sun, 15-Apr-2001 at 01:44:01 -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Stephen McKay wrote:
>
> > I'm getting each update twice.  Once at full speed, once at slow speed.
> > Here are the headers for an example duplicate:
>
> Thanks, Stephen, I think I have it right now, the aliases that I was using
> were wrong.  I think both the normal and fast lists should be OK now.

Hmm, I only got the ports files until now... I thought that the other
CTM lists I am subscribed to would need some more time. However, yesterday
I was told by another subscriber that he received src-4 and src-cur
already as well. I sent a mail to majordomo and found out that I am
still subscribed to all lists. However, apart from the ports files,
I didn't get any newer CTMs.

Does somebody know what's is going on here? I will unsubscribe and
subscribe again; hoping that this helps...

Thanks,

	-Andre