Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 1997 09:40:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu
Subject:   INN redux... Re: MMAP Troubles (Joerg?)

As I was a whiner about this problem several months ago, let me step in
now by saying that INN 1.5.1 with the MSYNC stuff that was added in, has
been running just peachy under FreeBSD-current (3.0), with MMAP enabled.

I have had none of the problems that I had before under I think 2.1.

Methinks (and other comments bear this out), that the addition of the
MSYNC code seems to fix the problem.

Perhaps the possibility for the condition still exists, but it doesn't
seem to be happening on a moderately busy server.