Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:15:09 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Paulo Fragoso <paulo@nlink.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jail + PostgreSQL

default kernel install has Shared memory set too low in order that you can
run N postmasters on the same machine ... I'm using the following settings
in my kernel to allow me to run 5 on the same machine:

options		SYSVSHM
options         SHMMAXPGS=524288
options         SHMSEG=64

options         SYSVSEM
options         SEMMNI=80
options         SEMMNS=480
options         SEMMNU=240
options         SEMMAP=240

options         SYSVMSG                 #SYSV-style message queues

you can also use the -B and -N options to reduce the amount of shared
memory that is used on the system ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org