Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        D M P <dmp@aracnet.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3.5-R CD sets?

D M P wrote:
> My apologies if this is mis-posted, but I didn't really think
> -questions was the right place for this particular inquiry, and I
> couldn't think of any other lists that might be appropriate.
>
> It has now been a month since 3.5 was released, but the CD sets have
> yet to be seen on FreeBSD Mall or WC-CDROM.  The 3.5-R announcement
> did say there was going to be CD sets.  I'm wondering when they're
> going to be made available?  Also, will my subscription cover 3.5?

Due to some bugs that were found right after 3.5 was released, Jordan
has run an extra 3.5.1 release that is going to be used on the CD's.
They are now being tested as far as I know, but I have no idea when
they will be shipped.  Jordan should have the answer to that question
though.

--

John Baldwin <jhb@bsdi.com> -- http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/