Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 14:41:34 -0400
From:      "Christopher McHugh" <cmchugh@captel.com>
To:        "User Ernie" <ernie@puremail.eis.net.au>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Can sendmail listen for SMTP on two prots at once?

Have you tried port 587?  Excerpt from my Sendmail.cf  I have Sendmail
listening on both port 25 and 587 on the same IP.  Many ISPs, etc do not
block this port.  Just a thought.

# SMTP daemon options

O DaemonPortOptions=3DName=3DAuth,Port=3Dsmtp,Address=3Dx.x.x.x,M=3DaES
O DaemonPortOptions=3DPort=3D587, Name=3DMSA, M=3DE

Christopher C. McHugh
Systems Support Engineer
Internet Operations
Capital Telecommunications Inc.