Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:18:06 +0000
From:      Bruno Afonso <hununu@netcabo.pt>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDEs

Hello,

I am very happy to see the advances made with JDK1.4 (I even have it
compiled on a 5.0-p4) and I'm waiting for the day that I can work in
FreeBSD to program in Java. I would like to know if someone has ported
Eclipse or if the project (I read something in the archives) hasn't
advanced due to lack of time. Is anyone doing devel work with FreeBSD
using java? I suppose people aren't using IDEs. :-)

thank you

--
Bruno Miguel Afonso
Biological Eng Student