Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:44:07 GMT
From:      Steven Spaulding <steven.spaulding@keyway.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/75126: Submission for ISP listing (HTML)

>Number:         75126
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Submission for ISP listing (HTML)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
    <a name="keyway" href="http://www.keyway.net"
    id="fastzone">Keyway Internet Services</a><br />
	Keyway Internet Services has provided premium business and residential solutions
since 1995. Nationwide services include business-class hosting and dialup access.
Southern California services include T1, Fiber, DSL, and Wireless. We feature
our own colocation facility in Ontario, CA, and are proud to feature FreeBSD as
a recommended platform. All clients receive live no-hold support, and T1/Colocation
clients receive 24/7/365 support.<br />

>How-To-Repeat:
na
>Fix: