Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:59:29 -0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ant=F4nio_Carlos_Ven=E2ncio_J=FAnior?= <antonio@php.net>
To:        Thierry Thomas <thierry@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Markus Seifert <m.seifert@macnews.de>
Subject:   Re: Fwd: FreeBSD Port: pear-PEAR-1.3.3.1_1

Thierry,

	I think it would be better to do this way:

----------
if (!extension_loaded('pcre')) {
	dl('pcre.so');
}

if (!extension_loaded('xml')) {
	dl('xml.so');
}

	May I add a PR with diffs to solve this?

--
Ate'

Antonio
echo antonio php net | sed 's/ /@/;s/ /./g'
FreeBSD/OpenBSD | PHP/MySQL | PGP Key ID 0x5BBEB073
"Can't buy what I want because its FREE!" - Pearl Jam