Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:00:08 GMT
From:      Stanislav Silnitskiy <user@mailgate.us>
To:        freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/169913: installation of devel/py-lxml fails

The following reply was made to PR ports/169913; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Stanislav Silnitskiy <user@mailgate.us>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org,
 Stanislav Silnitskiy <user@mailgate.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:50:10 +0400

 Folks, it looks like its a topic by mistake=85

 I'd fallen in the case, running heavy compilation within a VPS host, =
 installed by forces of our domestic (Russian) VPS provider=85. They =
 didn't devote and space for swap=85 I didn't check it :(

 $ dmesg
 pid 79990 (cc1), uid 0, was killed: out of swap space
 pid 80141 (cc1), uid 0, was killed: out of swap space
 pid 80753 (cc1), uid 0, was killed: out of swap space
 =85.

 Hope, to be forgiven :)

 Stan=