Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:23:21 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        heverton@americasnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please, answer me !!!

1. You have sent this message to 4 different mailing lists.  That is
   not allowed and very much against our mailing list charters (which
   are documented in the handbook at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook).

2. You have entirely the wrong operating system - we have nothing at
   all to do with Linux and we are NOT the people to ask.

Basically, I'm really not sure how you could have possibly screwed
this up any worse than you did.  Well done! :-)

						Jordan