Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:43:18 -0500
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
To:        Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: send_packet: No buffer space available

From the netstat output, it looks more like an application-level problem
having to do with exhausting socket buffer space. Whatever the cause of
the problem, it certainly isn't a lack of mbufs and/or clusters.

Try verifying what is generating the messages. It could be coming from
a syscall or, it may be that the application is printing them. If it is
the latter (you should find the string in the application code), then
it's fairly trivial to figure the rest out. If not, I'd check the
network card driver you're using next.

 Bosko Milekic
 bmilekic@technokratis.com