Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:46:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        CKimmerl@SARCOM.COM
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "easy installation"!!!!! yeah right

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 CKimmerl@SARCOM.COM wrote:

[super long rant of no content deleted]

> Throughout the entire installation I found myself wondering how
> anybody figures this shit out.  I'd appreciate any "PRACTICAL" help as
> I do not want to give up on FreeBSD.

Then give us examples of PRACTICAL problems you had - are we supposed to
guess what you had problems with?  Did you read the installation
materials?

Give us some real feedback and real questions and maybe we can help,
otherwise you'd be better off asking a psychic for help.

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *