Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:44:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        btait@mercantec.com (Tait, Bill)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Inclusion on http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html

%Mercantec is an active supporter for FreeBSD and we currently deliver
%all of our software products for FreeBSD.  Is it possible to be included
%on the http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html page?

Mr. Tait,

We have received your entry.  I will get it added with the next wave of
additions, most likely this weekend.  I'll let you know when it gets added to
the Gallery.

Thanks for your interest, and your support!

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate "Ennessjay" Johnson \ nsj@ncsu.edu \ nsj@nortel.net \ nsj@FreeBSD.org