Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 97 07:35:00 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@super.zippo.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD WWW List" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why Japanese translation in sources and not others?

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 01:24:04 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>> I was wondering how come the Japanese translation is part of the
>> source for the handbook and not the other translations? (german,
>> portuguese, etc...).
>
>They haven't integrated their translations.

Which hasn't been integrated? The Japanese translation or the others?
If the answer is the "others", why do we want them all to be
"integrated"? My rationale is that since they are not hosted on the
same computers (am I mistaken?) and the people working on them are
probably going to be different why not have them separate?