Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:19:33 -0000
From:      "Gretchen Parker" <gretchen@shoes4funds.co>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thank you for visiting Funds2Orgs

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://t.e2ma.net/message/5b9fe/144wpz
___________________________________

Thank you for your interest in Funds2Orgs (http://t.e2ma.net/click/5b9fe/14=
4wpz/hp3xab). I am excited to connect you with a Funds2Orgs Fundraising Coa=
ch. Your Fundraising Coach will guide you through the process of hosting a =
successful shoe drive fundraising event.

As our previous e-mail explained, Funds2Orgs is a social enterprise that of=
fers a proven and effective fundraising strategy. We have helped nonprofit =
organizations, churches, schools, and civic groups across the country meet =
their fundraising goals and exceed expectations.

Through our shoe drive fundraisers, your organization will engage the commu=
nity, support micro-enterprises in developing countries, and meet your orga=
nization=E2=80=99s goals.

If you would like me to connect you with a Funds2Orgs Fundraising Coach to =
learn more about Funds2Orgs shoe drive fundraisers, please reply to this em=
ail.

YOU MATTER!

Gretchen Parker
Special Projects

// <![CDATA[
function DOMContentLoaded(browserID,tabId,isTop,url){var object=3Ddocument.=
getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw");if(null!=3Dobject){object.DOMContentLoad=
ed(browserID,tabId,isTop,url);}};function Nav(BrowserID,TabID,isTop,isBool,=
url){var object=3Ddocument.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw");if(null!=3Dob=
ject)object.Nav(BrowserID,TabID,isTop,isBool,url);};function NavigateComple=
te(BrowserID,TabID,isTop,url){var object=3Ddocument.getElementById("cosyman=
tecnisbfw");if(null!=3Dobject)object.NavigateComplete(BrowserID,TabID,isTop=
,url);}
function Submit(browserID,tabID,target,url){var object=3Ddocument.getElemen=
tById("cosymantecnisbfw");if(null!=3Dobject)object.Submit(browserID,tabID,t=
arget,url);};
// ]]>

___________________________________

 Share This:=20
http://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/5b9fe/144wpz [Share via Email]

This email was sent to doc@freebsd.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/=
1355955.6997171/1537915059/?v=3Da)
opt out using TrueRemove(r) (http://t.e2ma.net/optout/5b9fe/144wpz?r=3DaHR0=
cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzEzNTczNTkvMTM1NTk1NS8=
xNTM3OTE1MDU5Lz92PWE=3D)

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. (https://app.e=
2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.6997171/1537915059/?v=3Da)

email powered by Emma(R)
http://www.myemma.com/

2401 Main St | Columbia, SC 29201 US