Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 00:25:10 -0400
From:      "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   page faults with cvsup

I did a make world on RELENG_2_2 as of this afternoon and now when I run
cvsup I get massive numbers of the following messages scrolling my xterm:

# cvsup -L 2 /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x108150
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x108150
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x107b0c
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x107b0c
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0xfad1c
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0xfad1c

[...]

Parsing supfile "/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile"
Looking up address of cvsup.FreeBSD.org
Connecting to cvsup.FreeBSD.org
Connected to cvsup.FreeBSD.org
Exchanging collection information
Establishing active-mode data connection
Running
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x1135a8
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x108053
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x136ec0
fatal process exception: page fault, fault VA = 0x12d020

I tried building the cvsup port but it pukes with the same thing when it
tries to build modula3.

Any ideas?

	-Amir

--
    / \   If you're not part of the solution  | Amir Y. Rosenblatt
   /<@>\  you're part of the precipitate.     | amir@neuron.net