Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:32:20 +0200
From:      "Mathias Breuninger" <mathias.breuninger@espace29.asso.fr>
To:        <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Powermac G4 and G5 on UPS won't reboot with after power outage

Hi,

Either G4 (Digital Audio) or G5 (2GHz DP 2003) won't reboot after power =
outage.

The UPS is an APC SmartUPS 750 (SUA750I) with apcupsd port.

Both the servers have dev.0.pmu.server_mode=3D1 in /etc/sysctl.conf =
(putting sysctl variable definition in /boot/loader.conf has no effect).

I did a real power outage test: the servers halted as expected. I waited =
for the UPS "Grace Period", but they didn't boot.

I tried with 9.0-RELEASE and 9.1-RC1.

I search mailing-lists and the web but can't find an answer.

Did I miss something?=09

--
Mathias