Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      nix user <nixuser2006@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade

Hello List,

I did quick write up on a particular aspect of
portupgrade; specifically, the port index files.  I am
not sure if anyone would find this useful; however, I
am submitting this information, in case someone might
find it useful.  The section is located on a FreeBSD
wiki; for your (potential) review.  Any and all
feedback is welcome.

Putting the pieces together for portupgrade
http://www.freebsdwiki.net/index.php/Portupgrade

Disclaimer: I am only a contributer to the wiki.

Pete