Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:34:49 -0600
From:      "Trisoline, Matt" <Matt.Trisoline@intermedix.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Moran, William" <William.Moran@intermedix.com>, "edwin@FreeBSD.org" <edwin@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   No Response to Port Submission

Hello,

I have submitted http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/174620 =
to update the Postgis port from version 1.5.3 to 2.0.2 to work with Postgre=
s 9.2. The original port maintainer has been unresponsive and I have tried =
to contact the person that was assigned this from FreeBSD and he has also b=
een unresponsive. This port as it stands is slated to be deleted from the p=
orts tree at the end of this month. I understand that there is a 3 month ti=
meout on port maintainers, but with it being slated for removal from the po=
rts tree and the unresponsiveness from the original maintainer if someone c=
ould take a look at this and move it along in the process or provide me the=
 feedback that I need to get this moving forward. I would also like to note=
 that there are several other PRs that are awaiting feedback from the origi=
nal maintainer that are older than the one I submitted.

Other PRs Awaiting original Maintainer Feedback
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/167955
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/171849
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/174764

Thanks,

Matthew Trisoline, System Engineer
matt.trisoline@intermedix.com
http://www.intermedix.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
privileged and/or protected under law. If you received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by forwarding a copy to
compliance@intermedix.com and then deleting the original message and
any attachments.=